Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Delights Cupcakegasm: A Sinful Review

Sexy Chocolate Vanilla and Bacon cupcakes... or what was left of them after my friend and I attacked them.  We only thought of taking a picture after we had parts of them inside of our greedy tummies.
We went to  My Delights Cupcakery, in Ontario, CA not too long ago, and boy... it was an experience.

In the throes of an indecent cupcake passion in my car, my friend and I devoured our mini horde of cupcakes while a little old man watched, wide-eyed and shocked from over his newspaper in front of Starbucks.  PDA for cupcakes?  Call us weirdos, but YEAH, My Delight's cupcakes will do that to you.  =P  Take note, gentlemen!  My friend was moaning as she ate her mini Breakfast cakes...

So far, we have tried the Vanilla Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Bacon Breakfast cupcakes.

Better yet, if you go in after 5pm, you will make it for Happy Hour, where you get discounted cupcakes at 2.00 per piece.  When we walked into the door and the staff made this announcement, two of the middle-aged, petite ladies in front of us in line went "Woooo!!!" with arms raised to the sky in sorority party-style, girlish joy.

My Delight's cupcakes were moist, had many dimensions of flavors to each of the cupcakes that we bought, and were positively foodgasmic.  If you are a foodie and know good cakes when you taste them, My Delight is for you.  We are coming back for 2nd Breakfast.  See you soon, My Delight  xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment